View Single Post
Old 12-08-2017, 00:09   #8
Zenraiden

Zenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond reputeZenraiden has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Kirito View Post
Well the idea is to not spend when you about that bound life. It's all about you as a player and whether or not you can tame your spending addiction. There are ways to stay bound and not spend a dime.

If you're converting from a bulker understand you need patience and also, you're going to get rekt a lot more than you used too but thats part of the bound life and the game.

First: sell all gears for cps, even your ****ty ass mounts and garments that you bought just for wardrobe and some how your spending addiction got out of hand and now you're a wardrobe princess.
Second: wait for bound festivals to exchange cps -> bound cps. You don't have to do this but it would be a smart idea. If you reach the spending cap on a bound festival save your cps for the next.
Third: utilize the events every season, get more out of your game than just pvp. The events may give small items but stow those away and build them up.
Fourth: use champ store on the daily as well as all the other daily events.
Thanks to champ store you can upgrade your bound gear, though there's a cap on how many champ points you get, it takes a while to reach that cap. While you're waiting to reach that cap things happen along the way. TQ gives a ton of bound **** throughout the month for pretty much every month. There are times when dumbasses spend money on a bug thinking its a feature and you get 3k cps for it.

Bound life aint easy but it's free. (you could go mix if you'd like, the idea is to utilize all the free stuff TQ always releases-- which pertain to bound items and not unbound items. So if you're looking not to spend anymore money, your unbound items would be untouched for a very long time).
tl;dr but aka you need cps to made bound cps is pretty much half of what you said. Please go make a fresh noob and come back to me in 3 years when you're maybe full +8 talking about that "bound life" smh.
Zenraiden is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook