View Single Post
Old 07-24-2008, 13:25   #13
Edgecrusher
durr...

Edgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond reputeEdgecrusher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2+2=5 View Post
I saw that video a like 6 months ago and it prompted me to spend 30 minutes watching other vent videos like that, which were almost always hilarious. People react so dramatically to the most simple things, and always go straight to cursing and the tough guy/woman act!!! **** YOU YOU ****ING **** ILL ****ING FIND YOU AND KILL YOU BECAUSE YOU PLAYED AN INNOCENT JOKE ON ME!
hehe yeah.. i spent a good half hour checking out various clips like that this morning too boy some people sure are idiots and deserve to be rediculed..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx. View Post
and yes.. that was pretty rockin...

and currently one of my favorite little clips... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6rVHbGMwifI

127-130-116 war war tro Edgecrusher (happily married to CouKa )
113 water Osiris (damn lucky to be married to LauviaH )

PSN id: the_edgecrusher
xbl gamertag: Crushed Edge

Last edited by Edgecrusher; 07-24-2008 at 13:32.
Edgecrusher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook