View Single Post
Old 12-17-2007, 09:55   #156
FirstStrike-V2
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
FirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond reputeFirstStrike-V2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to FirstStrike-V2 Send a message via MSN to FirstStrike-V2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Decadence View Post
Hey Anna!! LOL! Kris told me about your train incident! He said fatty couldn't fit in train. <33 Haha. How are you, Anna??
Coldest tempature I've ever been in was -23 degrees in Bridgton. What do ya know...During the Ice Storm as well. xD I guess we're lucky in the fact that we don't have to deal with that ever Winter like you in Canada probably does...
FirstStrike-V2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook