View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 22:02   #134
pyrophobia

pyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond reputepyrophobia has a reputation beyond repute
I've been playing co for 4+ years. Never once been to bot-jail on any accounts so there is no history of which you assumed about. Believe it or not I don't care. But since you brought it up I'll reply just because. Never once used any 3rd party program. Not even multi clients.

If you haven't used xfire then you don't know anything about it. Xfire is cpu intensive. If you set the setting to record with fps lower than 40 then the fps in the video with spike. If you set it higher then 40 your fps will drop in your video. Don't believe me then try it for yourself before you sound like a retard blowing air.

If you are stupid enough to say that i'm unlocking my fps because it higher than 40, then you are also saying the video submitted against me are to.

And Panda you sound like a slave on an addiction to the system. Believe it or not, TQ is run by human being. They make mistake and as human being sometimes only care for self beneficial things. Don't go believing whatever they say. Where i'm from we question the system and demolish it if its ****ed up and the system is ****ed up. Try to educate yourself a little and broaden your mind because ignorant isn't always ****en bliss.

Dueling Profile

First Fb vid
vs.AkiraXxx
vs.Endless

Channel Serfed
Dragon|2004-2005|--Pisces|2006-2007|--Aries|2007|

Pyrophobia 125-15 FireWarrior >Dragon (retired)
Vistar 130-130 PureBloodTrojan >Pisces (retired)
TempLe 115-15 TrojanWarrior >Aries (retired/deleted)
MasterThanh 130-133-134 WaterWarriorNinja >Aries (Active)

Last edited by Deveno; 06-18-2010 at 14:11.