View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 18:31   #125
~Zero~
ProBotter!

~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute~Zero~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Recost3 View Post
lol what? You can't tell me you honestly believe through that video that he's an aimbotter. That's a load of bull. I don't blame Ahmed for him getting botjailed, I blame the vidsters because they did a ****ty job. However, had Ahmed not played a hand in it, he may never have been botjailed, or at the very least would not have any responsibility in it.

You REALLY don't get that it's NOT the right thing to do if he himself doesn't believe he's aimbotting? If that's the case you're just as hopeless as he is. It's a matter of morals, no amount of bickering on this forum will get him out of botjail. But it's obvious that ahmed's (and now it looks like yours) are questionable at best. Whether it was intentional or not, he DID play a hand in getting an innocent person botjailed. He wasn't proven guilty, the vidsters approved a video that never should have been approved. We've gone round and round in this argument and the evidence is clear: Thanh was not botting in the submitted video. Either foul play was involved with the vidsters OR they need new vidsters. Either way, Thanh was not botting.
"Approved for aimbot

- Seems targets selected
- Chaining hits
- Rare mid-air shots
- fbing a target while jumping away serveral times

Botjail: Raven
Server: Aquarius"

"Approved for Aimbot

- Abnormal magnet jumps.
- Abnormal mid air shots.
- Abnormal chain hits.

Botjail: Raven
Server: Aquarius"

Thats what I was approved for... basically the vidsters are saying, because I used fb and not zap, I was aimbotting.

Last edited by ~Zero~; 06-17-2010 at 18:34.