View Single Post
Old 10-19-2009, 04:05   #174
Rapist..
#1 Fber.

Rapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond reputeRapist.. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Rapist..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Do you realise how much we care for your pathetic friends to laugh?
They laugh at you because of your post now.. Your in my thread.. On my nuts.. And stay crying.. And of course you care or why even post? You wish you had my skill and you know it.. Or do you play for "fun" and enjoy sucking? Cuz when cco is out you will stay a ghost.. I bet thats hella fun.. One day you will realize how dumb you look for being on my nuts so hard.. And they are pathetic because they laugh at you nerds? Were is the logic for them being pathetic? Id love for you to attempt to prove yourself.. So before you respond to my previous rants.. Tell me how my friends are pathetic for laughing at the people who come in here giving themselves excuses about me.. Sounds fvcked up right? But i love it. Don't forget.. Tell me how they are pathetic.. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
having 4 ppl talking to u on MSN about some guys post on one of the threads on a forum is kinda LAME i gotta say...
I don't check forums much.. I usually get nudged or left comments because of the idiots who post in my threads who are on my nuts.. People always come in here and try to convince themselves they are right.. That im not good.. And any fool can tell i am.. So that's why they laugh because they know ima wreck the server like i always do.. And the same people in here talking will be the ones who get slammed on cco.. Even people i don't know come in here and say that the people hating prolly suck at this game.. That's why they are dense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
Sorry, but I've seen and played with the best, and they aren't as good as your video, you may be good which is why people will believe you but I know the difference between good and just plain proxy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
Oh yeah, rapist played CO out of his mother's womb, and at the age of 9 he signed a contract for being so good at CO. Just a heads up.

Last edited by Rapist..; 10-19-2009 at 04:09.
Rapist.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook