View Single Post
Old 12-18-2010, 05:15   #68
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
I still think that Muslims haven't even come close to the BS that Christians have, over the course of history. OF course, like everyone else is saying, there are extremists that just need to die, but there are many that are contributing members to/of society. Hell... half of my faculty at SUU was middle eastern/muslim, and I thought they were some of the better teachers.

Just go play some duke nukem and pretend the pigs are muslims, or go recode the pigs to be muslims. Use the prince of persia's models.

Oh, no doubt. But that was then, and this is now. You should know by now that I'm no fan of christianity, or any other religion, for that matter.

We're almost in 2011 now, it's time to stop believing in immortal fairies in the sky.

How would you go about taking out the extremists then? The "innocent" muslims sure as **** aren't doing anything to help deal with the problem.