View Single Post
Old 12-17-2010, 19:22   #67
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
If it was up to me, I'd just nuke the entire middle east. I'm fine with christians; they're mostly harmless nowadays. Muslims, however, are a threat that is not going to just go away. Let's do what the christians did in the olden days: Either they forsake their religion (unlike the crusaders, we won't force them to adopt christianity though, since that's a load of bull**** too) or die.

NUKEIT. NUKEITNAO.
I still think that Muslims haven't even come close to the BS that Christians have, over the course of history. OF course, like everyone else is saying, there are extremists that just need to die, but there are many that are contributing members to/of society. Hell... half of my faculty at SUU was middle eastern/muslim, and I thought they were some of the better teachers.

Just go play some duke nukem and pretend the pigs are muslims, or go recode the pigs to be muslims. Use the prince of persia's models.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
I'm glad anything is not up to you. You are a ****ing idiot.
Not quite... but I still disagree. Mantra and I had a huge argument about this one night, months ago, and it as exactly like this... mantra was to me as arro is to you.

Sometimes the very conservative types are just not good candidates to go all in on, as far as leading any sort of government/army/country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Muslim Extemest are a problem... not all Muslims. Religions have been used as a control mechanism for as long as they have existed. This does not mean we need to wipe out a billion innocent people.
It's kind of lame, but this sounds exactly like something i said to mantra after i found out he was manhattan's junk. We had a bit of an e-argument and ended up talking about this ****. Apparently we're quite a bit alike, only I'm not Mexican, which is probably better. :P

Had I gotten my mail-in ballot on time, I'd have supported your marijuana legalization, even though it doesn't help your brethren in their goals.

I thought it was quite funny that people were so against legalizing marijuana because of the border struggles with cartels... it's counter-intuitive logic, considering that there wouldn't be struggles because the **** would be legal... they wouldn't have problems bringing it in... they probably would end up selling to the US at the border, for it to be dispersed to dispensaries in the future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex4 View Post
Loled
You would. I lol'd harder @ you jumping into my FBs 59172305917 times in a row.

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower