View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 04:20   #2
smax_PT
N00bMod

smax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond reputesmax_PT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyNJ View Post
2.6 needs an update patch to correct the VERY annoying bugs!

1. We can no longer tap on a persons name in World chat to check equipment. Many of us used this when sellers advertised their items for sale.

2. We cannot view ANY information in Auction!!! We can't tell for example, if a 500 CP armor has sockets, gems in it etc. Tapping items USED to bring up information but now it doesn't.

3. The fonts are still hard to read

4. Unknown Man/Treasures in Blue/Dis City STILL appear to be not working

Please be aware of the unhappiness of the players who pay $$ and do not have basic access now to needful things. My auctions are now at a standstill and so are others.

Thank you, I hope there will be a patch soon to correct these major bugs. I have emailed this to Elliot, Tony Long at TQ & iPad CO support
I must add another issue to your list, when you click on a status of a equipment you can't see the whole thing, not even the bless or its dura... This issue also need to be addressed as soon as possible.

Also I'd like to invite ppl to post here more issues they come to face, its most likely useful to the develop team im sure.
Spouse: *Liz*
Battle power: depends on my mood but usually 140 lol
Level: 140
smax_PT is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook