View Single Post
Old 06-21-2019, 12:46   #7
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
TQ actually isn't struggling for money. They are very profitable. They are just extremely greedy on the NA/EU side of the game.

Honestly I have the same anima now that I had when it first came out and look at that they released 15 other things since then.
I also have the same anima also from the first 2 days of Dragon tomb quest before they nerfed the odds by like 400% lol long before they changed the anima a second time putting this crazy BP crap up to P18 into the game.

It may look like they are not struggling yet from the CO side of the gaming revenues from what they used to pull in I think they are down in sales. Its just other areas producing better gains.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook