View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009, 18:17   #5
eeyore

eeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond reputeeeyore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by GallantX View Post
I was trying to socket a Super DragonGem to my armor and someone came by and pked me, and lost gem. Logically, wouldn't it make more sense to put the gem socket inside of the Market? This is not the first time this has happened, but with lower gems (normal and refined). I have worked for hours on trying to get this damn gem and losing it only took 1 hit.
CO has been around what, 6 years and people have dealt with this since then? Why don't they just move the NPC's into the market, eliminate the monsters and everything will be done from the market. then they can officially rename the game to CP online.

QQ and move on. You sissies would not have lasted a day 3 years ago.

If you spend your day worrying about tomorrow, you'll miss the joys that could have been today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Sonne*
oh Loosh, I love stroking your...keyboard. It feels so great
Join the lawsuit against TQ for illegal banning of characters!
eeyore is offline   Share with Facebook