View Single Post
Old 07-08-2011, 14:56   #95
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by doggy View Post
And if he`s a king he`s the richest ****in guy on the server, winning all the guildwars and tournaments so he gets the most cash to spend on upping his main and second characters nobility...

Dont tell me for one sec that this guy is out in tc hunting chickens on his archer to get his nobility nor that this is his only character on the list.

NOr that he just want us all to hunt a little more. Hes probably a bigass mine``n`mouse botter-.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeyy View Post
he is king bro, he bast king of all time
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
He is a king. Therefor your argument fails.

1 Infamous
0 doggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post
Why does he want more chars with higher nobility when he can only play on one at any given time?

Not all kings are the richest on the server. We have a king that isn't even full +12 yet.

Why does he have to hunt on an archer? And it is his only character on the nobility list.

He has no need to bot since he is a king.
/alloftheabove

Edit: I can be queen/duke/prince at any time on my server seing as how i am basically the queen on there. I got no problems with this tax.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Share with Facebook