View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 22:20   #52
MaliciousStewie
ASS

MaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond reputeMaliciousStewie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yu5cef View Post
Hehehe well for your info I have seen not one but several girls get blown up with a granade and most of thier clothes did come off and this is in IRL. I wish you were there to witness that too and see what kind of person you will be afterwards.

Boy i have played with my share of boobies thru out my Drinking Career but your play time with REAL boobies just left you so hang on to that beer pretty tight now cause thats all you have left...
So your argument is that you blew some girls' clothes off with a grenade? Dude you're so unbelievably dumb it's.......... well hell it's unbelievable. Secondly she's not the only fish in the sea, she just happens to be the one I care about at this point in time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumBlue View Post
Aw, Stewie, if I wasn't already dating and engaged, I would date you . . . . . well that is if you lived in Utah. >.<

But I will tell Aaron to drop by and visit you and buy you a beer. I think he wants to make the trip to florida this summer or fall.
Oh if you're going to visit FL it damn better be the summer. Florida's summers are damn near impossible to beat as far as the beach weather and **** to do. As far as dating though I figure if things don't work out with Christina I'm done with the boyfriend game for now. Gonna get my schooling done and start pulling some delicious checks. Love will find me if and when it wants to cause I sure as **** ain't gonna go out lookin' for it.

Last edited by MaliciousStewie; 01-21-2008 at 22:23.
MaliciousStewie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook