View Single Post
Old 01-21-2008, 21:51   #50
yu5cef

yu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond reputeyu5cef has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indecl View Post
$50 says his "drinking career" comes from shots of Root Beer and Apple Juice.

Takers?

Fail again... Some of my SHOTS of ROOT BEER and APPLE JUICE where taking places in Amsterdam, Budapest, Belgrade, Sarajevo, Pristina,Dubai,Sofia, Frankfurth, Melbourne,Perth, Oslo, Instanbul I even had shots on top of Killamangero ( cost me 15 grand to do it) and umm i forgot few of them dont remeber 2 years of my life but i remeber all the boobies each and everyone of them. (in detail)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlen_Angel View Post
Gratz, regardless: i would grab a few nukes from Israel, which supposedly dont exist, and nuke Tq's buildings to tiny pieces then pee all over the ruins and light my own fart to stop any TQ survivor from escaping from the chaos.
yu5cef is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook