View Single Post
Old 06-04-2010, 10:04   #1
Epinephrine
Banned

Epinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond reputeEpinephrine has a reputation beyond repute
To all people involved in some education system

Could you describe what the average pupils/students are like?
Preferably their motivation, interests and 'average marks'.

I'll start: In my region there are only a few people out there who really go for good grades because they have to have at least 80%+ average to study medicine, the rest of the studies don't really need a specific average grade to enter so just about everyone is like: "Meh, a 60% score is fair enough."

Most of them waste their time doing sucky jobs with which they earn about 20% of what an adult would earn in the same amount of time (read: wasting time), which sucks in my opinion.

How are finances involved in your educational systems?
In this country everyone under the age of 30 is allowed to receive a scholarship regardless of what they're studying (In my opinion, this should be changed a bit, make people who get better grades receive more scholarship etc).

Serious thread is serious, education is important, even for all the trolls among you.
Epinephrine is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook