View Single Post
Old 10-21-2009, 09:57   #18
Aceking

Aceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond reputeAceking has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Honestly, it's not even CO 1.0 with what they're proposing. Keeping the graphical updates and 'security' stuff isn't a bad thing. However, keeping all the stuff that ruined 2.0, and claiming that 1.0 is coming back, isn't right. But, it's TQ, and our input means nothing. :/
Well TQ needs to make money off the project, otherwise it wont even run.
So I couldnt agree more with some things staying that will make them money....but keeping some things in the game that gives a group of particular players an insane advantage over the others....is what I disagree to.

I mean, by not allowing players to 2nd socket their weapons with DBs, and only allowing 2 socket weapons through lotto, artisan or from normal 2 socket is a little ridiculous. I mean this is a feature that has been in the game since probably the start, but at the very least....the most early days of the game.
Its like just handing them Poseidons Triton and saying here, rule the world.

In all honestly, how can you call a game Classic Conquer when you are removing a feature that IS CLASSIC, and is older than the majority of the servers people play on.
And then to keep 2 socs and +8's but remove Db leveling.
Your jumping ships from one extreme to another with those.

Fact is, TQ wont make enough money for it without lotto. Thats fine, but reduce the +8s and 2 sockets to something a little less, but to something that will at least attract attention to and get players to play lotto...as I suggested in my previous post, 1 sockets and +5/6 only.

I doubt they will make any changes, but at least consider what i'm saying.

~ViRuS~ Troj 130 - War 130 - Troj 125+

Dreams-Dream
We came, we saw, we conquered.