View Single Post
Old 04-22-2018, 21:17   #40
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by akasha View Post
I didn't win anything but a good butt kicking. the odds are just way too uneven.

Hey El jefe, now that carina gm quit why don't you go back to babyicey and win the war you lost?

Sophia betrayed a lot of people and continues to sell his cps in real life. I hear he owns multiple servers now. He fake reported a friend of mine for hacking without any video evidence shown. He later apologized but couldn't get his record clean... to get my friend to leave "his" server.
I don't care for making up for that loss... the true loss is the one Madara took from me

But Sophia is a threat to nobody. I am sure he sleeps well at night knowing he broke CeeCee and Mimi banks

He couldn't fight a war against me unless Khang backed him and even then he wouldn't last long

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook