View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 07:24   #35
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Yea, plan is to win by pts. But true, if STG nerf will be too much, then fire can't really solo in lower level events anymore. xD Tho idk, fire can make points really fast with FoH, has potential to surpasses every other class. ( If you FoH everyone for 15k ) Since all melee classes get this 10k dmg buff, then I am not worried about WW revenge tail so much. Just sucks so much for fires and archers if you FoH in CTF for example and you die to WW-s reflects But true, can't burn pots or make pts if fire is dead. xD

Even tho pirate will not be much better after runes, gun will hit 10k more with this rune also, which is still nice tbh. At least something. xD As it seems now, then pirate can aim tempest like ninja can Twilight or what?

Yeah but you gotta remember FOH has super small range of attack - the odds you will be constantly hitting more than 1 person with FOH is verrrrry slim so odds of racking up points are still not good / realistic

Pirates rune if as predicted wont change them at all - you'll need to kill a player then have a buff for 15 seconds ( At max rune lvl ) to do 10% more damage on a class that has no epic and no damage -

-As for their BladeTempest it will be like Rage Of War for WindWalker where if you land the FB it will cast another hit 3 seconds later which is a joke tbh.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook