View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 06:38   #33
cuZz
Sakujo

cuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond reputecuZz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminazvi View Post
Well, I think fire will be viable actually. If not in L140+ tpk, then lower levels for sure, also events like CTF and GW. Fire gets 2 damage buffs. Yellow rune adds 6k m-dmg to every hit if it is lower than 15k. Combine that with blue rune, which adds 3k m-dmg per every target hit, up to 7k. Racks up quite a few points and burns out your pots pretty fast, don't you think?
Can't burn out my pots if its dead tho but most people struggle to land hits etc. iunno if your plan is to win by points and never kill anyone in open field etc. I guess its viable for you.

Quote:
Originally posted by SainT|Lucifer
The game is called Conquer for a reason its to conquer all players even the low lvl ones so get over it and stop whining on the forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerOfGray View Post
Logic of most CO players:

If you hit me, I'm lagging
If you hit me twice, you're botting
If I hit you, you autopot
If I kill you, your bots aren't working

It is easier to blame bots than taking the blame for your lack of skills.
cuZz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook