Thread: contact GM
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2007, 06:42   #2
Kilarea
ETERRORIST

Kilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond reputeKilarea has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by serinda1 View Post
I tried to send GM an e-mail twice this week, cant use outlook express, cause i cant send or receive with outlook, so i used my hotmail to same adress, which shld be service@conqueronline.com.cn, got it returned with postmaster failure, thought hijacker pc blocked e-mail and when i fixed that send similar e-mail to same adress, got it returned again saying WARNING not send same message to e-mail adress again. How can i give notice by e-mail to GM using hotmail and not get it returned sender?
I got a better question, how do you expect to contact a GM when your email finally goes through? I have been emailing for WEEKS about an account of mine and all I get is silence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeshi View Post
Players from egypt, usually referred to as 'egy's'.
They show a rare type of rudeness, combined with an extraordinary amount of idiocy, which combined causes a lethal amount of annoyance.
They are always the ones saying ok or no?? and tem blz.
I say we nuke em.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Janine View Post
Lloyd is one of the 2-3 people that post on here with any kind of intellect. You should go re-read some of your material if you want to critique his stuff old friend.