View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 14:24   #21
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerGrasmann View Post
ey.... ^.-

keep me out of this ****.....
i havent invited anyone!

and rly.... english isnt the native language of the most ppl here!
of me neither!

so wtf are u talking allways... "go learn some english", i know iam not the best in english.... BUT can u talk just one word in german, french, spanish or italian?

i guess not, but hey, its not my prob and i dun care as long as i understand what ppl are trying to say.

u think ur a wise guy? well haha

heres my turn.... SHOW ME YA FACE AND, I'LL TELL U WHAT GRADUATION U HAVE

this **** here is still a game.. so why are u acting crazy like a rabbit on cocaine allways?

stay cool and just dun care for it

and btw.... its ur own fault that there isnt any balance in GW!

i hate this ****ing conversations here. its allways the same, ppl are dissing each other coz they have nothing to do in their crappy lifes!

d'uh gotta go work some more

buh bye

By the way , About learning English that wasn't directed to you , At the WHOLE post , I dun care about that. You just invited the MOST **** and stupid one in the WHOLE world . You actually know him .