View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 13:36   #18
Peter2030
™Iam¤Pro™

Peter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond reputePeter2030 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Red_Ranger* View Post
What a stupidty you guyz are . "Peter & Fadi" , You guyz are nothing , Go learn some English and get a life , You kept swearing us , Looool , You guyz are talking about the GWs , What a no balance between the 2 sides . We are 10- , Your side are more than 100+ . Umm .. Btw , I'm not scared as you guyz think of you lol . The epic will start right now , You guyz have to reply on what I will keep posting , And write a reasonable replies , Btw @ Fadi , That pic "I think you know what I mean " Is a cheap way to treat with people " You truly is a mother ****er stupid *******"
@ Peter , You arn't that pr0 that you think yourself , You are MASTER OF HAX!
Remember nemr2 days? Remember when Brody was still playing with 2hot4you ?
Remember when you using CID in PKA "When CID was exist" And I still remember everything , Dude.
@Dani , You made the BIGGEST mistake in your WHOLE life by inviting Fadi to Forums ! And Fadi invited Peter . Lol it being full of rubbish. kthxbai.
No Comment.