View Single Post
Old 06-18-2009, 06:10   #37
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwolf View Post
ok so i reinstalled, got rid of the zftqat folder then patched and everything was working fine until i tried logging in.. the bar got about halfway and then the whole thing closed down.. i guess the brightside is that it wasnt BSOD
1. Please make sure you input account and password correctly (account: 4-15 characters, password: 10-14 characters).
2. If your client is the latest one, then please tell us your account and the server you are on. And please also check if there are any debug logs generated under the game folder: Conquer2.0/Debug/... If there are, please send the latest ones to us. And we suggest you to reinstall the client, after the client is uninstalled, there will be some files kept under the game directory, please remove them manually and then reinstall the client.
3.Your operating system.