View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 13:46   #32
Majin~Vegeta
Banned

Majin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond reputeMajin~Vegeta has a reputation beyond repute
Theory of Specialization

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
As I said before, we add this anti-trojan program into the client aiming at protect your accounts. I will try the win 7 on my PC later.
The simple thing I have against TQ trying to write an anti-virus program is that their focus is on writing games.

This means they are going to naturally write anti-virus software that is simply a runner-up to other companies who solely focus on writing anti-virus software.

I find it erroneous that TQ a game design company is trying to write anti-virus.

Personally I feel they would be way better off allocating that extra resource/time towards improving their games.

Their main concern should be trying to design new games and revise the old ones to try and compete for making a popular game.

Right now it would seem Blizzard is to the gaming industry as Microsoft is to software and operating systems.

This is not to say anything bad about any of these companies.

This is simply to say that TQ should stick to what it does best, and needs to give all it has got at trying to compete with the gaming giants out there.

Imagine making a game that sold as much as World Of Warcraft, brought you subscription revenue every month, AND you had an equilavent system to buying Dragonballs (or whatever equivalent item) in that game.

That would be some serious income!
Majin~Vegeta is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook