View Single Post
Old 10-10-2017, 09:16   #6
Returning
ComServant

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Byuiso View Post
You're in for a rough time.

Before I made Jefe I made a fire like this and you are going to lose to just about everyone.

You will do a lot of damage - kill nobody and die to just about everyone.

I dropped my full +12 fire and turned it into a water for this reason.
Imho if the account is doing around 18.5k average to non kings then it could be beast in team events w/ the new skill, if that damage is anywhere near the level of fire circle which does basically 100 less damage than Tornado. That's if that team has a dwar. Or just make a water dw-fire-water for team abilities and aoe damage (fire circle) + revive. One of those combos could work after patch. Pure waters obviously better if it's aoe skill is decent enough.

Check out my conquer wikia it's a work in progress and details the pros and cons of builds etc! Soon it will be a database of knowledge for new and old players alike! Conquer Online Wikia

Last edited by Returning; 10-10-2017 at 09:28.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook