Thread: stfu
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2009, 00:46   #15
Soccerstar

Soccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond reputeSoccerstar has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.

O_O

I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,

Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.
you strike me as the kind of person who says sensless and hollow insults,and then masterbates to the self satisfaction that you think you just "pwnd" them.

Im not realy sure why your even on this forum, i mean its obveous no one is takeing you and your half hearted threats seriously, at least the egys realise when no one cares (no one ever cares).

P.s me and ryan are his 2 egy freinds.
Thy will be drunk
I will be drunk
At home as it is in tavern
Give us this day our foamy head
And forgive us of spillages
As we forgive those who spill against us
And lead us not into incarceration
But deliver us from hangovers
For thine is the beer
The bitter and the larger
Forever and ever