Thread: stfu
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 15:28   #14
Trooge14
bai pony

Trooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond reputeTrooge14 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Trooge14 Send a message via Yahoo to Trooge14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pie View Post
you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining
Yes I have bad english, funny because english isnt my first language, and I speak it pretty damn well, of course better then you. Its funny because you dont know me at all and you think that i have no friends, lol seems like you have 3 buttbuddies in your life, you listed them yourself. Just do this game and the whole world and take your buddies, go to a cave, have orgys till you die.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mero View Post
O_O
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Don't mistake me for one of the troogles friends He came to my forums and we flamed him til he left.
I didnt leave because you flamed me, I left because that server was boring and i didnt want to make a new character,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momochi~Zabuza View Post
just fyi for all of u here on libra, trooge is filtered by about 80% of our gemini forum cuz all he does is run his mouth with no skill to back up anything he says, then as u can see he makes retarded irl threats when hes only a stupid little 13-14 yr old kid
Funny you think 80%? hmmm last time i checked 99% of the forum responds to me, they say im on ignore but 1 minute later they quote me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
i love to masturbate!

....sorry, couldn't resist.
958220240 point(s) total

A day in TQ