Thread: stfu
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 07:50   #8
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post

She gives out infractions because of idiot like you that dont know when to shut up or that never shut up. Ima feed you this idiot from my server named KnightAdam, hes like a cow on drugs. See unlike Neko, you dont have respect from anyone, i bet you have like 3 friends and 2 of those are egyptians. stfu or gtfo.

you leave my friends darrel, mohammad and mohammad out of this. i dont know wat to say im speechless. i dont even think i can respond to your highly thought out insult but i guess i gotta fite fire with fire

WHY DONT YOU STFU AND get the **** out of libra because you are a stupid ***got that has worst english than me and im asian. you gtfo cause you have only 1 friend and that is ur hand. you enjoy sitting on him, making him numb then wanking, when that happens you call ur friend the stranger and you giggle and giggle. plz come back and insult with something more entertaining