Thread: stfu
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2009, 00:44   #3
pie
Banned

pie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond reputepie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trooge14 View Post
STFU retards who are trying to make fun of Neko before i come to all your houses and feed you some retards from my forums >_>
hahaha wat a ****en retard. who the hell makes empty threats like that on the internet these days. yea watever talk **** more, pm when if ur ever here in aus i'll gladly meet up with you and duke it out

see how bias and stupid your mod friend is she allows this thread to stay open when you made it to flame. She has not banned buddha guy for his name, wat he says [insults religions buddhist/islam] . just proves how retarded she is. she wants to nit pick with 'bypassing the filter' and giving out infractions to us common folk when she doesnt want to nit pick with her internet buddies seems like someones a corrupted arrogant retarded douche loving mod

Last edited by pie; 03-25-2009 at 01:09.