View Single Post
Old 11-27-2009, 07:47   #74
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oguzhan View Post
loooooooooooooooooolllll becouse games are supposed to be played?? hhhHHHHHHHHHhh said the no-life hahusahusauhsua I loled irl dude you are my t***261;rd number one now! ahaushaushauhsuahsauhsa

you cant skip that champ!!1 you must play 2nd reborn quest which is boring as hell and it takes alot of time you cannot skip that dude thats supposed to be played men! so huge!!!!!11!! im so happy i can do 2nd reborn quest tonight with my homies from hood!!111! getalifensomefriendsirl

hey morˇn go read something about WoW
I don't think I ever seen someone as lame as you are honestly. you getting all worked up is plenty enough prove. as for your WoW suggestion I do not play anything else because some people have other business to do and do not game on a regular base.

Everything else you stated was a result of your heavy braindamage.
Beyrone is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook