View Single Post
Old 03-17-2013, 03:00   #265
PsAiKoW
ʍoʞıɐsd

PsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond reputePsAiKoW has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vondaha View Post
1. Ping value is messed up again (always displaying around 43billion)
2. All the text in the chat shows up white
3. Constant lag
4. Frequent disconnecting
5. Glitch with leveling tao skills (I just reincarnated and noticed this.. see attachment)
^Also applies to pirate skills

And I forgot to mention:
6. Cannot use the friend button in the chat window to add friends (or accept friend requests). Adding friends the old way still works.

Edit 2:
7. When I log 3 chars 2 of them always get the message: Ban and kick! and get dced... The last time that happened I was afk on all 3 chars <_<
about the skill-glitch, as far as i know its like that for all skills...
when u train them and get them fixed it still says lvl1, but when u relog it changes to fixed..

at least it was like that after assassin-update.

unless they fixed it, because i havent played in 2 weeks or so now, since the ban&kick issues..

i was about to login again now, but now that i see your edit with nr 7 im not sure anymore