Thread: DB devil
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 08:13   #9
*Red_Ranger*
okn

*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute*Red_Ranger* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Red_Ranger*
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaThShadw View Post
i know 1 time from 8.30 to 9.30 and there r another time but i don`t remember if it`s right or no 21.43

(CommenT) -> if u still play in mausoleum don`t try 2 go there cos The Boogey Man always there
Lol , Don't think yourself that cool , All times have been changed . Aha lol @ the Boogey man !!. You are the stupid one btw ;P
You are so retarded mother ****er .. ;p
You are getting angry because every time you go I pawn your dirty ass you and your whole guild . You always fail man , I don't know why the hell you returned here , I think you are being happy for everyone start to tell you your reality that you are a god damn stupid ******* . go back to your retarded place on the server that you all belonged.
You are people are stupid *******s , LOOOL at this . Remas "Your guild leader"
from about 2-3 days ago asked me what the server maint means and why every time I un-ins my gears my potancy reduced after it .. a nearly full +12 one doesn't even understand what the matter with the guild level even he is a guild leader. Douches .

@IluminatI , I will PM you with all the times correctly , but not now , I have a math lesson in a while.