View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 04:29   #57
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
Afaik you need the same amount of +1 items before as you need now. Not sure what you are saying. They were harder to come by yea, because dbs were worth about 5 mil, while +1's were 1.5m-2m. Bulkers would buy all + items and get high plusses. The rest would settle with what the hunt gave them, which wasn't all that bad. Full super to be a threat is a lie tho. You needed at least elite/super 2 socket sdg'd +4 weapons to be able to do more or less reasonable damage, and those cost a lot. Sdgs were what? 6 dbs back then? Easily making a +4 2s sdg club costing 15-20 dbs.

Socket rate was quite good back then, especially when second reborn came out. Lucky time flashed up too much, a lot of people made tons of sockets before the patch lowered them.
When I started dbs were worth under 2mil and +1's only 800k for a 1hander, 400k or less for a 2hander, 1.2 for an armor and 2~ for ears/boots(I believe, not completely sure on these, db's were definitely under 2mil). Everything was easier to come by, the only thing that was harder was the 2socket weapons and even that isn't such a big deal. Dbs were less useful and easier to get, if you were hunting for any decent amount of time chances are youd get one and if you didn't, the profit youd make off of your inventory would easily equal a few dbs if thats what you chose to do with it.

I suppose you can say +8's were harder but I mean in general, getting geared to be on par with everyone else on the server and be able to actually kill **** was a much easier task

Quote:
Originally Posted by Micdeath View Post
You young kids know nothing about co 1.0 and how awesome it was back then. Simple, and fairly balanced. Archers on the PvP front sucked against equally geared peeps, but that was made up by our awesome hunting powers.

So what you got next young'in? You gonna get schooled by the old schooler. :3
this guy is bad

Last edited by Planes v1.0b; 11-26-2012 at 04:35.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Share with Facebook