View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 23:09   #52
JimmySingh*new
Banned

JimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond reputeJimmySingh*new has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Micdeath View Post
Um easier? No, it was not. Was pretty hard actually.

The great thing about co1.0 was that having just full super gear was enough to be a threat on the field. Full super 1 sock gear you can start killing people. full super 1 sock +5 gear you were pretty much at par with full +9 gear peeps, except warriors. You needed high attack to beat them. But the Super 1 sock +5 gear was enough to make a difference in GW.

Sounds easy in today's standards, but getting +5 gear wasn't easy. You had to scour the market often to find the +1's to make the +2's,+3s, etc you needed. Trust me when I say this, you needed a LOT of +1's. Crazy amounts.

Plus you needed a crap ton of mets to spam for a socket gear.
I had spammed over 8k mets and never got a socket. The first socket gear I did get was just recently. I was spamming my 1 sock ref necky and managed to land a 2nd sock. Can't tell you how happy I was.

Or you could have turned to people who already had them. At a cost of like 40 DB's per 1 sock NORMAL gear.

**** was tough back them, but you had pride in what you had.
Even bulkers didn't create gear out of nothing, they had to do some leg work to spend all their DB's on gear.

http://bbs.co.91.com/attachment.php?...5&d=1353893245

picture of refined 2 soc necky with ss date of 2012. what r u saying?
JimmySingh*new is offline   Share with Facebook