View Single Post
Old 03-09-2015, 04:39   #2302
LitasLTL

LitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond reputeLitasLTL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexyTheDog View Post
I read the rules and I dont think I broke any but if I did, I really really sorry

I dont know why this forum is so empty. CO experience gave me tons of ideas and scenes I would like to draw, I didn't cuz I lack the skills but recently I was brave enough to try so here it is (its still unfinished):

so yeah.. I didn't drew much, just used tons of filters to create textures, curves and details. its unfinished since I don't know how newbie clothes looks like from a close distance, and the out lines of the city walls are to visible.
If you would add some pheasants it would be even more like twin city

Playing free to play - free to win game "count to 50 before mod posts". Rxin and trunks006 are the bestest.

Last edited by trunks006; 12-26-2016 at 06:12.
LitasLTL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook