Thread: big BIG mistake
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2008, 10:42   #8
fish.flute
sky pirate

fish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond reputefish.flute has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meggie~ View Post
lol its funny XD stealthy decided to post a "funny" broadcast up... and with that broadcast i got spammed like CRAZY!!! take a look. (btw dont mind my bg)

luckily darling darktash helped meh out ^^ ty <3

+1 spam
+rep for havi' the Conquerors on your comp + rep for likin' the Beatles ....I think I likes you, Meggie.... But - rep for likin' stealthy.....
I have met some amazing people on Conquer. Some are still around, but many more have left. 'Tis sad to have lost touched with so many of you, 'cause you're some of the awesomest people I've ever met. So, to all friends out there, I dedicate my siggie to you.

<3 to Lizzeh 'cuz she's still the coolestest person in the game
fish.flute is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook