View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:49   #1
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Their plan... It's working...

I was chatting with one friend on msn about this one club, where you can get membership etc.

As he was telling me that I should go join it right away, I answered to him

"I gotta go join nwo"

There, I realised what I had just done. When I was supposed to write "now" I had written "nwo". Then it all became clear to me, my eyes opened.

I realised how NWO had sneakily made its way into our common language as a typo. There, a word that is seemingly harmless, "now", becomes often accidentally "nwo", thus exposing people to the word making it seem harmless, when in reality it is part of their plan taking over the world.

I have been enlightened. I can only hope that rest of you will do the same, before it's too late.
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook