View Single Post
Old 10-16-2008, 16:12   #59
Wolf-X20
K-ON! <3

Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Behind you. Location: Oh, **** it...
Wolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond reputeWolf-X20 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wolf-X20
Group: Wonders
Server: Pyramid

I am quite busy these days and spend a fair amount of time afk so if I don't reply it's because I'm busy doing other stuff (like sleeping).
I will get back to you when I get back though. Don't whisper me about 2 or less hours before maint on Monday and Wednesday as I won't get it xD

Happy to help newbies but can only speak English (some very basic German too, but I mean basic lol).

Know about most things in the game and anything I don't know about I could find out about via magical sources so feel free to ask me about anything (including prices)
PS3 User ID: Wolf-X20
Formerly Wolf-X20
><>Lionheart<><
R.I.P Rimik

Quote:
Did you ever look at a picture of yourself and see a stranger in the background? It makes you wonder how many people have pictures of you, how many moments of other people's lives we've been in.
Wolf-X20 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook