View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 17:36   #27
IRawrAtU
:o Wut?

IRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accursed View Post
I can say loser cause I'm not a ****ing mod you idiot, mods are suppose to respect everyones posts and opinions and correct if they must, not talk trash to the members, and if Poon wants anyone respect from me, he can start by calling you a loser, its the only thing that would be an actual true thought in my own opinion, since no one here even bothers to talk to you here, you only get the attention from flaming which you fail at, go get your **** wet ***** and quit thinking your in my league your no where near it moron, now gtfo and go eat a cookie little one
PoonD is still a person is he not? I'm pretty sure one of the Human Rights is free speech. And PoonD lives in the U.S and the U.S is a free country and it also has the right to free speech for every person. So, he can trash talk if he wants. Also, LOL@No one talking to me. I actually have a lot of people who talk to me unlike you. Btw, if I'm not in your "league" why do you bother replying?

Oh, and I'm not a dumb**** moron like you who dropped out of school. I can guarantee you that by the time I'm done University I'll be earning more than a retard like you is ever gonna make. Now go back to your prostitute sister, she's waiting with her dildo for you.