View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008, 12:58   #24
IRawrAtU
:o Wut?

IRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond reputeIRawrAtU has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Accursed View Post
I lost all repect for you, some moderator, take your own advice, get the **** out of our forum, you say we offend people when we flame? you definately offend someone when you call them a loser, get out hypocrite
LOL WOW. Calling OTHER people hypocrites?

By posting what you just posted, you're the biggest hypocrite of all. If you're calling Dave a hypocrite cause he called someone a loser, you're retarded. I don't agree with the offneding part cause no one above the age of 10 with a normal growing brain gets offended from being called a loser. But you call people losers and other retarded words all the time. Who's the hypocrite now?