View Single Post
Old 05-01-2008, 13:49   #15
NooblyGoobly

NooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond reputeNooblyGoobly has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to NooblyGoobly Send a message via MSN to NooblyGoobly Send a message via Yahoo to NooblyGoobly
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louela View Post
You are an overweight 80 year old with manboobs the size of jerusalem, you have the iq equivalent to that of a demented twelve year old and you smell like a dead ass-scratching baboon preserved in salt water.
Dearest Wouter, Ty for noticing, but I've never heard any complaints about my moobs from you before..
Futhermore, dead baboons do not scratch their own ass...they have other baboons from The Netherlands do it for them.

Direct references to names have been removed. *Some* people aren't as thick skinned as they claim to be LOL. Aw Feewings Huwt? Everyone knows who you are anyways.
NooblyGoobly is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook