Thread: The Happening
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 19:35   #6
specialweapon
Šarkness

specialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond reputespecialweapon has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Something is obviously killing people, and from what I gather from the preview, it's a virus that was created by our own government, and is now on the loose. But knowing him, he always puts a weird twist on the story. I'll see it just to see what the twist is. I was kinda disappointed with The Village because the twist wasn't big enough for my taste.
i was dissapointed in the village's ending..

the preview said something about the government and countering missile strikes? idk
Originally posted by Devega#3
God invented boobs because ******'s alone are scary. Large dark gaping holes that you can lose things in. You don't usually stick your ***** in stuff like that.
Quote:
"Death is the only one of my adventures that I can not tell"
this quote is dedicated to our beloved Weirlion who has recently passed, you will be missed

R.I.P seren.

WE IS NERDS

ass hair has a purpose too!
specialweapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook