Thread: Who has quit?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 13:01   #38
noobie.com

noobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond reputenoobie.com has a reputation beyond repute
I have only done one event to ever get a chi token for the purpose of trying to get a chi token - those events are now placed overall for all servers - way way to costly for a random roll on a +1 upped value. Ages ago, if I remember correctly, it was per server for a few of the events.

Besides Khang and you Josh also had very high chi way way back.

Chi is still super hard to roll to get the values matching (4) yet many people keep useless values just for the rank which does not make a character yet does put you on the ranking board and even gets you 400's if all you care about is 100's. Servers are filled with high chi ranks and useless stat noobie characters. Chi is much easier to get now yet I think they also reduced the odds of rolling high chi values vs what it used to be. Either way its still very hard to get 100's filling a gate with stats your character is built around. Taoists have it easier they can take misc. odd stats and still be ok haha.

The game & dietyland do make it nicer then it used to be and grinding is now possible, etc. With that said there is no way for any player to come back that has been away for a while or a new player to start without it being a completely P2W game if you are trying to be competitive let alone they just added that barrier rune which, prior to its release, allowed a player to be more competitive (with a BT account) without actually sinking lord knows how much into a character to keep up with donations and all the other crap. Now the higher BP players just throw Barrier on and bam 20k less damage etc. I think the Pirate melee if a triple goes off with all the buffs can still negate the 20k barrier rune yet other classes can't. anyway...............

I could go on and on yet the 1.0 days were the best. FB/SS vs Fires zapping and all and a skilled game vs what it is now with all these spam in a direction and cover 1/2 the screen with a damage skill etc. etc. etc. etc.

Khang is around. I think he is over on Gryphon right now.
Sapphire/Emerald/Ruby

Last edited by noobie.com; 02-28-2019 at 13:12.
noobie.com is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook