Thread: Who has quit?
View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 10:29   #36
Byuiso

Byuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond reputeByuiso has a reputation beyond repute
While this is P2W I will agree though Deityland has changed the game majorly.

Chi is literally a fraction of what I spent and the ways to get upgrades is far easier now than it was say 2 years ago. I unfortunately created Jefe in a very precarious time and very expensive time. I came in right after monk farming was banned which made chi extremely cheap but I also rolled before they did all these different way to make chi way more affordable. I also wasn't allowed to save chi tokens like others were GMs made me use mine to go from 393 to 394 or 395 to 396

Do I agree with what they are continuing? No.
I still cannot deny what Deityland has done for the game and players not dropping 10k USD a month on the game. For example 1.5 years ago me and Bangroc were the only ones with chi like we have now. Fast forward to now and there is 2 others with chi like ours but spent a fraction to what we spent in half the time we did it too.

MrMagic Lion Server
Nobility: Prince-11,300,000,000
178 Perfection Score

Sunshine Champions_EU Server
Nobility: Duke-6,300,000,000

Last edited by Byuiso; 02-28-2019 at 10:48.
Byuiso is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook