Thread: Who has quit?
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2018, 13:35   #12
Oddyzeus
Dark

Oddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond reputeOddyzeus has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by rzbli12345 View Post
Most players in large guilds farmed servers it***8217;s not an unknown thing saving up cps in guilds then emptying guilds and transferring them to there main at a later time

You***8217;d be surprised on how many maxed players never spent a dime besides an initial ***8220;investme***8221;

As for cross server ctf is a lot harder to exploit because unless you control every server in your group you can***8217;t do what used to be done on servers

don***8217;t get me wrong many quit for other reasons
Like perfection
Chi +12 etc

but majority of large groups left due to cash loss
We talk here about amount of cps u can't get in that time just with events. Ppl who told u that were literally lying to make them feel better about the amount they spend. U can't win CTF/GW by ur own so there must be atleast 3-5 ppl that get a bigger share amount of the rewards... And if not they did "invest" into the accounts to win all events but "invest" at the early stage of the game... items were literally way way more expensive than nowadays. Either they did spend the whole days farming Monks for DB's when it was profitabled but (Time is also Money, you can't tell me u enjoy farming monks ... i tried it i rather go work and earn 20x the amount of money i would with monk farming and would enjoy my time even more at work..)

Elements - Dark

OddyzeusTV Water-Warrior-WindWalker 130-130-140 (398 BP with Guild/~400BP with Clan)
Monk PVP Championship Europe 2nd Rank!

CounterAction Players are simply trash!

Last edited by Oddyzeus; 12-20-2018 at 14:08.
Oddyzeus is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook