View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 14:01   #44
Dr.ProfMaster

Dr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond reputeDr.ProfMaster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*panda*~ View Post
You are bad and you should feel bad!

But no really, you don't seem to know what an oxymoron is. The question is basically "prove the tree made a sound when falling IF there is no one around to hear it". Try to prove it. And with proving I mean actual proof, not "it happened". Because if you use that way of thinking, you can't even disapprove them religious folks saying "it happened" when debating their history.
Yes you can, I have witnessed tree's falling and they have made noise. That is intouch with reality.

One thing I have never witnessed however, is someone coming back from the dead 3 days later after being crucified. Etc.

They are different arguements bro. I understand what you're saying, but I feel you don't truly believe that it didn't make a sound. I have this strange feeling that you ARE in touch with reality. (for the most part). Thats why I don't feel the need to carry this discussion about a tree falling further.
Dr.ProfMaster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook