View Single Post
Old 09-30-2012, 04:12   #31
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.ProfMaster View Post
Where there are trees there are other life forms. Thats like asking the question, if someone else see's something happen, doesnt record it, and you dont see it, does it happen?.
Get with reality bro. Thats all you can base your logic on, so you might aswell live with it.
Since when is there always a life form next to a tree? Unless you see trees as lifeforms, but I'm quite sure that somewhere in the desert there is a lone cactus surrounded by nothing but sand.

Get with reality? That must have been the most hilarious thing someone said to me when trying to convince me there is a "God". That is not all I can base my logic on, read all my posts, not just 1 sentence.

Funny how you call me out on my logic when religion has NO LOGIC at all.

Please do share one logical thing that religion has. I know one. Controlling people. That's all I know. Go ahead, surprise me.

And once more I have to try disproving something that wasn't even proven. Religious people never seem to understand that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 53cr37 W34p0n View Post
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook