View Single Post
Old 06-12-2010, 18:18   #23
Recost3
Superbowl!

Recost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond reputeRecost3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahmed.k? View Post
mad teleporting like this that almost skips the jump animation and looks like speedhack? this cant be done no matter how skilled and determined the tao user is.

Only chance that allows you make off-screen hits is when you are playing with +700 ping, cuz with that ping you can see the target in ur screen when they're actually not in it and since nado range is wide you will still get em, but most of the time your pixel will appear for less than 1 second in ur targets screen while hes thinking you're off-screen nado'ing him..check the video below

http://www.xfire.com/video/28056f/

^ recorded that and talked to a vidster about it, never submitted tho.
The teleporting is completely possible, not as perfect of a tele every single time, but fire taos back in the day actually had some skill. You zap, jump and zap again in midair and you teleport, do it quickly enough and it's pretty damn close to that. Had you played with my old friend )V(erlin, you'd have seen it. Dude was next to impossible to hit >_< Ping has nothing to do with the teleporting, it's something a good fire will do to avoid being hit by ss/fb because it's hard to ss/fb someone that is teleporting, not jumping. And if you jump away and zap in midair, you teleport away on their screen but the nado will still go off, much like the same way offscreen FBing works.. But he never just jumped away and zapped, he did some offscreen zaps..
I have the power of possession in my hands
Becoming stronger every step that I take
I will destroy what has done this to me
Human scum will abide by my words
This planet is doomed, this planet is doomed.

Last edited by Recost3; 06-12-2010 at 18:24.