View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 04:47   #41
Dragonhunter98
Airborn

Dragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond reputeDragonhunter98 has a reputation beyond repute
I think all you people are devastating for this game.
For one you prob not the supporters of TQ, for two you have no clue what can be good for this game or what not. Every new thing is dismissed instant, while it develop the game and keeps the game fun. what yah think will become of this game in a year or so if you just had 130-130-130 chars and gws would be made by 10 maybe less people in a server. everyone would quit cause there was no fun in playing this way.

GW's always been made by just a handfull persons and maybe 100 waters whatever lvl.

A new char not be in any way unfair to the way of playing, especial something like a monk. I am not expecting any overpowered skills on a monk especial since TQ definitly realises fog wasn't really helpfull for the game.
Only thing Monk will do is more people start a new char with a monk wich will lead to more income for TQ. This will mean they would never put it on hold and you better get some good input or just shut up.

For me i got no clue what to expect from a monk, with ninja i had the feeling it could be a strong char. But a monk, just implent it there have been tons of suggestions on the other topics for skills. so just look at the skills TQ likes best.

Making another topic could end up in everyone complaining they don't want monk or like a dozen of the same oppinions given before on other threads.

Neptune server
dragon_hunter tro-war-fire 130-130-132 back i guess
DragonslayeR war -war-war 130-130-136 back i guess( War King)
Dragon_hunter wat-war-war 130-132-132 loafing around
dragonhunter98 wat-tro-arch 110-130-130 waiting patiently
Force nin-war-wat 130-130-122 waiting on target destination
ForcE tro-war 130-125 outclassed
Dragonhunter98 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook