View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 03:24   #40
Miyavi
Tecu

Miyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond reputeMiyavi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie97 View Post
why cant you guys even consider it? im not saying i want monks on classic either. but you guys cry and cry and continue crying about ninja's and other classes. why?
This is supposed to be "classic". Fuck patching this up to 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20BulkPacks View Post
i appreciate your effort majin vegeta, keep it up
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrRingo View Post
no monks will be terrible.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=234

that and lets face it, someone pointed out, lets kill 32 mobs, then while xp is still up kill our level 130+'s and gain like 40 levels an xp skill. That sounds fun AND fair.

as for a juggleing move that is aoe. OK so lets take firecircle, make it hit people in the air, AND lets make it hit everyone multiple times. Now lets make the person using it full double socket sdg 130 and we have a 1 hit move to kill an entire screen full of people. I like where this is going dont you? fucking fail

now lets put all that aside and steal from wow resistance's and auras. Your telling me I can now negaite damage done to me from spells just by haveing this passive skill on? Who isint going to use this class?

lets play another game, Im a monk and i just palmed your face, your now directly in front of me stunned. I don't care how good you were at dodging fires, fast blade, or twin fold, you fail now. GG

When ninjas came out 90pct of all servers made one, 10pct of all servers immediately realized they were op and botted themselves 130-130-130 ninjas. 20pct of the original 90 gave up and quit the game when they saw the ridiculousness that ninjas entailed. and the other 60pct continued leveling their ninjas in hopes that 1 day they will do more than 1's to respective +12 characters on their servers.

History repeats itself, and Monks if released will now embody the "conquer" experience. You will either have to be a pure Monk, a Monk-War- Whatever. or a Wat/Tro/Nin-War-Monk. Im so glad they take into consideration the months and years people put into making their characters, that becomes completely worthless in the face of a non-rb new class.
Aaaand this.

Botting is bad, mmmkay?

LoveHateLegend speaks to Miyavi: god damn you're a good fire

Last edited by Miyavi; 12-11-2009 at 03:30.
Miyavi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook